Thursday, January 6, 2011

Puppies..

Today.. we're bringing our puppies home. I am very, very excited. I've been home from NY since Sunday and badly need these bundles of fur to give me something else to focus on. I will post pictures from home soon. It really was the best time.

I didn't want to go out. Although I did, the night before NYE..(why? I didn't think it through).. I just wanted to stay home, warm and inside, cuddling with my little niece. Why is my family so far? Who brought me here?

Oh right. I did. For some guy ;)

He better be treating me right. I better be happy. I'm trying to think back to when I first moved here.
It feels like a long time ago. It's only been 10 and a half months. Unreal.

I'm bad on New Year Resolutions. One trip I must make is to the San Diego Zoo. There is no way I'm staying in Las Vegas and not seeing the beach on the other end of NY.
I will make this trip happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment