Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love books!

It's taken awhile for me to find what I want in this blog. I want to write about what I love.
I love reading. I can curl up with a book for hours at a time. 
I used to spend so much time reading when I was in school. I devoured books.
Libraries are still a place I can stay for hours.
 I can't even estimate how many books I have read but I know it's been a lot. A lot.

(SHOUT OUT: Thanks Mom for keeping cable out of our house until I was 17!)

Right now I can't keep 5 books going at one time like I used to. 
Maybe that's exaggerating.. more often 3.. or 4. 
So the one book I am focusing my little time on now was provided by my eldest sister, Nino.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
 I wish I could create an extra hour every day so I could spend it with this book! 
(Remember the puppies have arrived! & I've come to fully realize: PUPPIES ARE BABIES!) 

But getting back to the book. It is so well written and the characters are amazing.
Here is the synopsis.
Get the book from a library. All females should read this.

I give it a 5 and I'm only halfway there at 200 pages. I'm glad it's lasting so long actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment